Join the CTMeContracts Team!
Are you passionate about technology and love to help others? If so, CTM Software has exciting career opportunities for you. You'll be in the center of a positive, fun, and team-oriented work environment with a company at the cutting edge of the Real Estate industry.
Customer Service Specialist
CTM Software is seeking an experienced, Full Time, Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist is the primary point of contact for our clients. They will help answer questions and/or help with issues regarding the CTMeContracts web based software application through email and telephone.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of web based software
- 1 year telephone customer service experience
- Ability to learn and adapt to proprietary software
- Effective written and oral communication
- Energetic with a positive attitude a must
- Prioritization skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Willingness and ability to learn other job functions to help in a team environment
- Ability to directly interface with the customer to constructively resolve customer support issues
*Answer incoming calls from customers to resolve software questions
*Create / Update customer accounts as necessary
*Other duties deemed necessary by management to promote customer satisfaction and growth
CTM Software hours of operations: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Saturday-Sunday -8:30 am -5:30 pm.
Current Available Customer Service Specialist Hours: Saturday-Sunday - 9:00 am-5:30 pm and Monday-Wednesday - 11:30 am-8:00 pm.
CTM Software is a Colorado based, equal opportunity employer.
Interested Candidates Should Submit Resume to: email@example.com (Please do not call and do not submit a resume if you do not have background knowledge in the Real Estate industry)
Location: Wheat Ridge, CO 80033